Indoor Air Quality Products
Air Scrubber by Aerus
The Air Scrubber Plus by Aerus substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces*, utilizing the patent pending ActivePure® Technology. ActivePure consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers. Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt option available
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Protects people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants and protects heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential and commercial use
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.
Bryant Evolution™ Air Purifier
Compact enough to fit most tight furnace/fan coil installations, this whole-home air purifier solution keeps the air flowing through your system. It silently eliminates up to 95% of particles1. And, with Captures & Kills™ technology, it is proven effective against 3 common pathogens, including the common cold surrogate and human influenza.
- Patented Captures & Kills™ technologyCan clean up to 100 times more air than portable units
- Long-lasting MERV 15 filter
- Captures up to 95% of particles1
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs captured2
- Proven effective against 3 common pathogens:
- Human influenza
- Common cold surrogate
- Streptococcus pyrogenes
- Narrow cabinet design for easier installation in tight spaces
- Helps protect heating and cooling equipment
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration
1 Based on third-party testing (2012) showing 95% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 microns captured.
2 Based on third-party testing (2012, 2007) showing >99% kill rate for common cold surrogate, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza.